Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

Well, it's time to write another post. Not that I have any traffic to my blog. It's more for personal fulfillment than anything else. That, and I'm too busy dealing with life issues to spend time each day making my blog good enough to be read by a consistent audience.

Anyway, I thought that y'all should know just a little more about the Global Climate Scam that is being perpetrated upon us by our president, our Congress, and many of the largest, most-successful, American corporations. It comes in the form of the Cap & Trade Scam (did I say scam? I meant bill, or something loosely representing a bill). Not just that, but the Copenhagen Treaty is due to be signed by our very own president in December of this year, just a few weeks hence. This treaty, if signed by our fearless leader, will surrender sovereignity of these United States to the whims and demands of other countries around the world. That, and our money, too.

Here's a video that I think sums it up nicely...





If this gives you the least bit cause for concern, then visit the site mentioned in the video, and find out what you can do to make a difference. If not, be prepared to surrender your freedom AND you checkbook. God Bless America!

No comments: